Fathers’ Day Scramble
The Nelson’s are putting on our 2nd annual Father’s Day 9 Hole Scramble on June 21st to support our Moscow Rebel Tiger Special Olympics team. This year we will be following the Elks guidelines for COVID19 safety measures. Since this is a family day, we will limit family teams to 5 or 6 (if you have a big family you might consider making 2 teams).
Reserve your tee times by emailing Bill Myers at firstname.lastname@example.org (thank you Bill!). Tee times will be first come first served starting at 9 am and continuing every 12 minutes. Father’s Day is fast approaching, so make sure to sign up soon! Deadline is June 17th. A confirmation email will be sent out with club time, practice times and tee times. Please stick to your assigned times to be in common areas (it is important to safeguard our most “at risk” – even if you are invincible!)
When requesting a tee time, please include the following:
1) Who is playing on your team
2) What time you prefer to play
3) If you are a two-some that would like to be paired
- – Must take at least 1 drive per person over the 9-hole round
- – Fathers ONLY will receive a mulligan (every father deserves 1 mulligan in life)
- -Closet to the “TIE” and Long Putt prizes
- – Oldest Father and Youngest Father prizes
- – Winning team will receive prize
- – All Fathers receive a FREE DRINK that MUST BE USED DAY OF SCRAMBLE
Thank you and we hope you come out to celebrate our fathers and support our Idaho Special Olympians!
Kyle Nelson Family