Can you name this past Moscow Elks member??
- Served in the United States Army during WWI
- played football for the University of Idaho,
- was Latah County Prosecuting Attorney,
- was a law professor at the University of Idaho,
- served as Idaho State Bar Association President,
- was elected to the Idaho State Senate,
- served as Colonel in the United States Army during WWII in the staff of General Douglas MacArthur (also an Elk),
- awarded the United States Army Legion of Merit,
- served in the United States Congress,
- was General Council for The United States Post Office
- served as a United States Intestate Commerce Commissioner,
- selected to the University of Idaho Alumni Association Hall of Fame,
- selected to the University of Idaho Athletics Hall of Fame and
- is on the B. P. O. E. #249 wall of remembrance.
answer will be posted next week