Fathers’ Day Scramble Rules & Tee Times
Father’s Day 9-hole Scramble this Sunday, June 21st! We are excited you are coming out to celebrate fathers and have a fun time! Once again, please come at your designated time and remember to be considerate of others during this season. There is a display table of greeting cards on sale for $30 (43% of sales will go to the Special Olympics) courtesy of Kaylyn See.
- Donation of $20 will get your team an 8’ string which you can strategically use to eliminate strokes (simply cut or knot as you use it)
- Every Father will receive a $1 coin. He can either keep the dollar or put it in the donation jar to receive a free mulligan!
- Must take at least 1 drive per person over the 9-hole round
- Please keep you putts in case we need a tie breaker!
- Prizes for Oldest and Youngest (or newest) Father
- Prize for longest putt on hole 9
- Prize for closest to the “TIE” on hole 3
- Prizes for winning team
click below for tee times