Were you able to name this past Moscow Elks member from last weeks’ hints?
- Opened a drug store in Genesee,
- purchased White & White Drug Store,
- was a charter member of BPOE #249 holding membership card #4,
- ran the first University of Idaho Bookstore,
- is credited with saving the records of the University of Idaho from the first administration building during the fire which destroyed it,
- served as Latah County Magistrate,
- served as Exalted Ruler of Moscow Elk #249 &
- is on the B. P. O. E. #249 wall of remembrance.