Top things to help the golf course.
- Repair ball marks. Repairing ball marks is critical to having great greens. The greens are getting better and better so let’s treat them better and better.
- Pick up broken tees. Throw them away or in the rough This keeps from them from dulling the blades of the tee mower and will give us a better cut longer.
- Fill and level divots. The dark sand pile is for divots. Please fill divots AND smooth them. This will help keep these hitting areas level.
- Take the path less traveled. When you see an area that is getting beat down with carts then take another path. Help give the grass time to heal.
- Let the workers work. If possible please let the workers continue work if they are not in your way or if there is not a safety issue.
- Bring out a friend and show them how great the golf course is doing. The more people we have golfing the better it is for the course.
Cory See, Course Superintendent