Can you name this past Moscow Elks member??
- Born in Rock Ford Colorado,
- graduated from Colorado State University,
- received masters degree from University of Wisconsin,
- earned PhD from Cornell University,
- worked at the Aberdeen Agricultural Experiment Station
- was Head of Department of Horticulture — University of Idaho
- served as Associate Director of Idaho Agricultural Experiment Station,
- was Dean of the Colege of Agriculture & Director of the University of Idaho Agricultural Extention Service & Idaho Agricultural Experiment Stations — University of Idaho
- served on the United States Department of Agriculture’s National Research & Advisory Committee on Potatoes,
- served on the Board of Governors of the national Science Foundation Agricultural Research Institute and
- is on the B. P. O. E. #249 wall of remembrance.
answer will be posted next week