Can you name this past Moscow Elks member??
- Born in Ireland,
- Graduated (Valedictorian) from Michigan HS — Michigan ND,
- received Bachelors degree in chemistry — Jamestown College (University of Jamestown) — Jamestown ND.
- served in United States Navy — athletics instructor — Okinawa & Tokyo,
- received Masters degree in education — University of Oregon,
- was an instructor — Minot State College — Minot ND,
- taught at the University of Idaho,
- was Assistant Boxing Coach — University of Idaho,
- Head Boxing Coach — University of Idaho — coached 8 individual NCAA national champions & won a NCAA national team championship,
- served as Assistant Director of Athletics — University of Idaho,
- was Executive Secretary of Vandal Boosters,
- served as Director of Admissions — University of Idaho,
- elected President of Pacific Association of Collegiate Registrars & Admissions Officers and
- is on the B. P. O. E. #249 wall of remembrance.
answer will be posted next week