Could you name this past Moscow Elks member??
Were you able to name this past Moscow Elks member from last week’s hints?
Sir Hugh Bovill
- Born in England –1861 — (born into noble family — title of baronet)
- Moved to Latah Couty in 1899
- opened Bovill Store — 1903
- opended Bovill Post Office — 1907
- opened Hotel Bovill –1911
- moved to Coeur d’Alene –1912
- returned to Bovill and attempted unsuccessfully to reopen hotel in 1930
- died in Newport Orengon — 1935
- Lifetime member of BPOE #249 – on lodge wall of remembrance
This entry was posted in history
, lodge of sorrow
. Bookmark the permalink