Bar & Dining Manager Search
- Ensure that the day-to-day operations of the club and facility is run in an efficient, profitable, and professional manner.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Must have 1-2 years of bartending and dining experience.
- Running the day-to-day operations of the bar/dining and golf course area.
- Managing, leading, and directing current and future bar and dining staff.
- Supervising bartenders and able to fill bartender shifts, janitorial staff, and contract labor, including kitchen operations, ordering, and maintaining all stock, including liquor, bar food and cleaning supplies.
- Responsible for all employment activities associated with the club employees to include hiring, termination and progressive discipline as needed, subject to approval from House Committee.
- Maintaining data for sales tax filing and coordinating social event schedules within the club area.
- Ensuring compliance with all State, County, and City liquor laws.
- Ensuring all employees/volunteers serving alcohol must have completed bartending class as provided/required by the state of Idaho.
- Monitoring inventory and interfacing with vendors; oversee rental of golf carts, green fees, range balls and golf merchandise.
- Performing other various administrative and financial duties as requested by the Lodge House Committee.
- Ideal applicants would have experience in kitchen operations, food licensing, catering, and event planning.
- Successful candidates must possess creative thinking, be focused on customer service, and foster teamwork among the bar staff.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends as needed along with some holidays.
- Applicants must be willing and able to pass a criminal background check.
- Salary is negotiable based on the candidate’s experience.
Please submit resume to —
Moscow Elks Lodge 249,
P.O. Box 9026,
Moscow, Idaho 83843
or email to the Lodge Secretary, with subject line “Bar and Dining Manager” at