Saturday 5/22 the golf club will be hosting its first of many monthly golf tournaments aimed at providing fun, light competition out on the course. We encourage players of all skills and abilities to come out and participate! There are spots for 36 teams in total. Details are as follows:
- What: 2 Person scramble
- Who: open to members and accompanied guests (flights will be made for mens, ladies, mixed and teams with juniors)
- When: 5/22 10:AM shotgun start
- Why: a great enjoyable day to be had out on the course and a fund raiser for the golf club’s Course Improvement Fund.
- Cost: $20 per player (plus greens fees for those without a pass)
- Mulligans will be available at $5 a piece (limit 4 per player)
- Putting string will also be sold 10 ft for $10 limit 1 per team
- $10 gross skins game not separated by flight
- SIGN UP IN THE CLUBHOUSE OR CALL IN TO RESERVE YOUR PLACE
Half of the entry fee and ALL funds from mulligans and string will go to the course improvement fund. The other half will go towards the prize pool for the tournament winners.
The skins pot will pay 100% out to the field.