It’s that time of the year again to get our Club Championship and Exalted Ruler’s Cup events under way. These are both match play tournament bracket style tournaments. All matches are to be 18 holes of match play, however competitors are free to “mutually agree” to modify the competition (e.g. shortening match to 9 holes, matching cards during league play etc.)
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO CHECK IF YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE GHIN THROUGH OUR CLUB. (Contact us if we have made an error)
To be eligible for the Club Championship you must be a member in good standing and have an active GHIN. The top 24 handicaps will be seeded accordingly and these matches will be played GROSS match play format (no handicap). Click here for more information on the Club Championship.
ALL members in good standing and with an active GHIN will be entered into competition for the Exalted Ruler’s Cup which is a NET match play format. Click here for for more information on the Exalted Ruler’s Cup.
Things to know:
- You may opt out of 1 or both of these competitions by emailing Bill Myers before the end of the day on 5/27 with subject line of “opt out matchplay” to email@example.com. Kathy has passed on the responses from the ladies that were at the ladies’ league meeting last night so if you have opted out through her, we already have record of it.
- Brackets will be drawn up and released on 5/28.
- The top 24 competitors chosen to compete for the Club Championship will be selected based on established handicap beginning of the day 5/27.
- If you have an active GHIN at a different club or do not see your name on this list and believe you have an active GHIN please contact Bill @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must be a member in good standing as of 5/26 to be eligible for either event
Completion dates for each round of these events are :
- 1st Round: June 13th
- 2nd Round: June 27th
- 3rd Round: July 11th
- 4th Round: August 1st
- 5th Round: August 15th
Please email me with any questions
Bill Myers — Golf Committeee Chair
See you out on the course!