It’s time for the annual Moscow Elks’ Hoop Shoot, a free event for all 8-13 year old boys and girls residing in Latah and Whitman counties! Registration is held the morning of the event; please bring each participant’s birth certificate and appropriate footwear.
There will be 6 divisions: boys and girls 8-9 years, 10-11 years, and 12-13 years. For more information, check out the event website at elkshoopshoot.org. Don’t miss out on this fun FREE event!
- Annual Elks’ Hoop Shoot Competition
- Register: Day of event
- Ages: 8-13 years (age as of April 1, 2018)
- Dates: Saturday, January 13
- Time: Registration – 8:30 – 9:00 am
- Event begins 9:30 am
- Location: HIRC Gymnasium
- Fee: Free!
- Supervisor: Moscow Elks Club