Elks’ Legacy Scholarship Online Applications Close February 1st at 9:59 AM Pacific
The deadline for applications for the 2019 contest will be February 1, 2019 at 11:59 a.m. Central Time.
For additional information and applications click here
- For the 2019 contest, any child or grandchild (or step-child, step-grandchild, or legal ward) of a living Elk who joined the order on or before April 1, 2015 is eligible to apply. The Elk must also be a paid-up member through March 31, 2019. Great-grandchildren are not eligible.
- The applicant must be a high school senior.
- The applicant must apply online only. The 2019 Legacy Awards application deadline is 11:59 a.m. Central Time on Friday, February 1, 2019.
- If the applicant’s parent and grandparent are both Elk members, the applicant must apply through the parent’s Elks Lodge.
- Applicants must take the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or the American College Test (ACT) by December 31, 2018.
- Students may apply for more than one ENF scholarship; however, they may win only one. In cases where the student qualifies for more than one, we will award the scholarship with the greater value. Students can accept local and state scholarships, which are separate from the awards at the national level.
- Legacy Awards may only be applied to accredited US American schools, colleges or universities.
- If you are selected as a 2019 Legacy Awards recipient, you will be required to perform service once a year with an Elks Lodge during the four years you are receiving the scholarship. Click here for more information about serving with the Elks.