- Whose “rock” was located on #9?
- Who teed off on number #6 and made a hole-in-one (on #4 green)?
- Who made a hole-in-one on #8 and declared the ball to be in an unplayable lie and took a penalty to avoid buying drinks for his group?
- Who shot a 29 from the blue tees?
- Where was the ice rink?
- Where was the skeet range?
- How do you play “triplets”?
- Who teed off from the white tees on #2, hit the marker on the red tee across the creek and had the ball ricochet back across the creek and hit himself, resulting in a two shot penalty?