The 54th annual Moscow Elks’ Invitational Tournament
will be held June 25th and 26th.
This is an invitational, and you are welcome to invite anyone you wish to compete in the tournament. In addition, we are sending invitations to all Elks’ Lodges in North Idaho to pass on to their members.
Saturday’s play will be in groups of your own choosing. You must play with another tournament competitor and need to make your own tee times. Play must be completed and score cards received in the clubhouse no later than 7:00 PM to facilitate pairings for Sunday’s play.
Sunday’s play will be in flights determined by Saturday’s play and pairings will be made by the tournament committee. Sunday’s play will be a shotgun start at 10:00 AM.
Breakfast will be available between 8:00 and 10:00 on Sunday and the bar & grill will be available during and after play.
Flights will be determined by Saturday gross scores with approximately 16 per flight. Payoffs per flight, based on 16 players, would be $180 each for low gross and low net, $120 for 2nd in each category, and $60 for 3rd. Prizes may be redeemed through the lodge bar & grill, golf supplies at the course, or through Dave’s Golf in Colton.
This is also the qualifying event for the annual 4th of July Sole Survivor (67th annual) and the Sr. Sole Survivor on July 3rd. There will be an additional $10 fee for players wishing to qualify for the 4th of July Sole Survivor or the Sr. Sole Survivor on the 3rd ($10 for each event).
- Last Year’s Sole Survivor winner is automatically qualified for this year’s event.
- Three spots are reserved for the three lowest gross finishers from the invitational who have paid the qualification fee, and are not otherwise qualified.
- Remaining spots will be filled by the lowest scores of those attempting to qualify who are Elks members (any lodge) and pay their $10 qualifying fee before the invitational.
Sr. Sole Survivor qualification is limited to Elks #249 members only.
- Last Year’s Sr. Sole Survivor winner is automatically qualified for this year’s event.
- Remaining spots will be filled by the lowest scores of those attempting to qualify who are Elks #249 members, pay their $10 qualifying fee before the invitational, and are at least 50 years of age.