Elks’ 4th of July Sole Survivor Exhibition weekly qualifying
- Qualifying events on 5 weekends in May & June.
- Begin play any time between 8:00 AM and 3:00 PM
- Arrange your own groups, but you must play with at least 1 other competitor for your score to count.
- Open to all Elks and guests
- One time $10 fee to enter 4th of July Sole Survivor qualifying. Pay one week and be eligible to compete all other weeks.
- Individuals must be amateur golfers at least 16 years old by July 1st.
- The low gross score** in each event (from individuals not otherwise qualified) will join the sole survivor field (ties broken by low GHIN index)
- All openings in the field remaining including, those from weather cancellations or other circumstances, and all alternates, will be filled with the individual or individuals with the highest point totals*** for the combined events, not otherwise qualified. (ties broken by low GHIN index)
- *(Qualifying events for 4th of July Sole Survivor Exhibition will be held concurrently with qualifying for Sr. Sole Survivor and Summer Skins events. $10 fee is only for 4th of July exhibition.)
- **(For gross scores to count, round must be completed in accordance with USGA and local rules (all putts holed etc.) and a signed and attested card must be turned in. )
- ***(Points will be awarded on the basis of gross scores. Low gross will receive 20 points (for a field of 20 or more – if less than 20 participants, low gross will receive points equal to the number of participants). Points awarded will decrease by 1 point for each successive position. If the field exceeds 20, all players will receive a minimum of 1 point.)
Elks 4th of July Sole Survivor Exhibition weekly qualifying dates —
- Saturday, May 12, 2018 — 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Sunday, May 20, 2018 — 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday, May 26, 2018 — 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Sunday, June 10, 2018 — 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Sunday, June 24, 2018 — 8:00 am – 7:00 pm