Elks’ 4th of July Sole Survivor Exhibition weekly qualifying
- Qualifying events on 5 weekends in May & June.
- Begin play any time between 8:00 AM and 3:00 PM
- Arrange your own groups, but you must play with at least 1 other competitor for your score to count.
- Open to all Elks and guests
- One time $10 fee to enter 4th of July Sole Survivor qualifying. Pay one week and be eligible to compete all other weeks.
- Individuals must be amateur golfers at least 16 years old by July 1st.
- The low gross score** in each event (from individuals not otherwise qualified) will join the sole survivor field (ties broken by low GHIN index)
- All openings in the field remaining including, those from weather cancellations or other circumstances, and all alternates, but excluding the single spot reserved for the last chance qualifier from the morning of the 4th, will be filled with the individual or individuals with the highest point totals*** for the combined events, not otherwise qualified. (ties broken by low GHIN index)
- *(Qualifying events for 4th of July Sole Survivor Exhibition will be held concurrently with qualifying for Sr. Sole Survivor and Summer Skins events. $10 fee is only for 4th of July exhibition.)
- **(For gross scores to count, round must be completed in accordance with USGA and local rules (all putts holed etc.) and a signed and attested card must be turned in. )
- ***(Points will be awarded on the basis of gross scores. Low gross will receive 20 points (for a field of 20 or more – if less than 20 participants, low gross will receive points equal to the number of participants). Points awarded will decrease by 1 point for each successive position. If the field exceeds 20, all players will receive a minimum of 1 point.)
Elks 4th of July Sole Survivor Exhibition weekly qualifying dates —
- Sunday, May 20, 2018 — 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday, June 2, 2018 — 8:00 am — 7:00 pm
- Sunday, June 10, 2018 — 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Sunday, June 24, 2018 — 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Saturday, June 30, 2018 — 8:00 am – 7:00 pm