This tournament was traditionally held here at the course, but has not been held for several years. Many courses have an event like this called a President’s Cup as a “net club championship” event.
The format will be –
- A two day full handicap (GHIN required) medal play event open to members of Elks Lodge #249.
- Entry fee $20.
- The golf committee will be adding funds to the payout – approximately $100 per flight depending on participants. All entry fees will be returned as payout.
- Based on 16 person fights payout would be
- 1st — $168
- 2nd — $126
- 3rd – $84
- 4th — $42
- 1st day (Saturday 8/9) – play with your own group – must have other tournament participant in group. Turn in signed and attested card to pro shop. Play must be completed and card turned in by 7:00 PM for purposes of pairings.
- 2nd day will be paired, with tee times starting at 8:30 AM. Pairing will be posted at elks249.com as soon as completed – probably between 7:00 and 7:30 Saturday evening and available at the pro shop (882-3015).
- Field will be flighted if 24 or more players participate. If flighted, no less than 12 or more than 18 players will be in each flight.